day 6 on the bungalow!

I have been blessed
And I feel like I’ve found my way
I thank God for all I’ve been given

At the end of every day
I have been blessed
With so much more than I deserve
To be here with the ones
That love me
To love them so much it hurts
I have been blessed
-Martina Mcbride

That's the only way to put it... I have been blessed.

We are so fortunate and loved and lucky. I am so excited about the beach place for Michael, Riley and me! It's so not your typical "beach house" and it has been a lot of work for daddy and michael (when he could be there). Thankfully he had a ton of help from a lot of great friends and family. The painting is about done from what I hear. The air conditioning is being installed tomorrow. The cabinets are up in the kitchen and all the light fixtures have been installed. The porch is finished and from the looks of the picture I was sent, the floor in the kitchen may be done as well. The carpet is being installed Friday and then everything should be done and ready to move into. Wow- a 3 year lease on a 2 bedroom duplex "thing-a-ma-bob" - I think we may call it "Riley's Place." You wouldn't even believe the deal if I told you! It will just be very nice to have our own bedroom, living room, bathroom and kitchen for when Riley is here. Nanny and papa have the back bedroom and are setting it up for them. We are moving all of our stuff from my other bedroom over and "moving in" for the next three years. Depending on when Nanny and Papa are down, we will likely move Riley into their room when it is just us. I've received 3 updated photos via cell phone today- We will not be back to see it in person for a couple of weeks. I'm dying to get in there and decorate!!!!

cabinets and floor looking good in the kitchen!

more cabinets. FIL is there helping daddy today!

finished deck- can't wait to get a table and umbrella for up here!

Comments

Popular Posts