31 weeks!

i feel like i am pushing my belly out in this picture. lol- look how my back is arched.

still growing in there!!!!


How Far Along: 31 weeks - single digit weeks to go!!!
We all seem to think she will come early- that is starting to scare me to death. LOL
Size of baby: over 16 inches and weighs somewhere around 3lbs. (average size of a baby at this point)
Total Weight Gain: 23 lbs
Maternity Clothes: still a little of both -
Gender: it's a GIRL!! Riley Quinn
Movement: still all the time. no. seriously. all. the. time.
Sleep: it's actually been better... we'll see when school gets into full swing!
What I miss: being able to lay on my belly when i'm on the beach
Cravings: none
Symptoms: some charlie horses and peeing 24/7
Best Moment this week: moving into our new beach house and planning all of Riley's "spaces" like where her crib is going, her swing, high chair, etc.

Comments

Popular Posts