Please feel free to add to my list as I will be doing frequently...
- read the speed limit signs... DRIVE THE SPEED LIMIT.
- look at the beautiful houses in pictures, not while you're driving
- do not ride your bike in the middle of the road
- there IS a sandbar there, but we love to watch you hit it, so it's OK if you don't know how to read the markers...
- you really don't need to dress up to go out to dinner - you're at the beach
- wear sunscreen
- please do not drive backwards in the parking lot at night... in the rain. There are more parking spots out there... I promise.
- yes... I saw you almost bite the produce bag.. thank you for not when you spotted me. GROSS! Use your hands and pull it down- that is all it takes.
- please never wear your tie dye "bathing suit cover-up" to the grocery store... ever again. The bathing suit alone would have been more appropriate. (oh, I wish I had thought to snap a picture here...)