another crock pot dinner

I love finding recipes on pinterest. Especially when they are cheap and easy. I found one last week and just happened to have all of the ingredients in the house again. I am trying as many crock pot recipes now so when Riley gets here we can have quick and easy meals! We almost always have frozen chicken breasts because when they are on sale or BOGO, I buy them and stick them in the freezer.

Anyway- Here is what you need:

- 8 oz block of cream cheese (don't use Fat Free! 1/3 less fat or regular is fine)
- Can of Black Beans, drained & rinsed.
- Can of Corn, drained.
- Can of Rotel
- 3 lbs Frozen chicken breasts


Directions:
Put frozen chicken in the crock pot.
Put Cream cheese on top of the chicken.
Dump in the Black Beans (make sure they are drained & rinsed!!!)
Dump in the drained corn.
Dump in the Rotel.
Cover & cook in your Crock Pot on low for 6-8 hours.
Every 2 hours, I stir the ingredients.
You can shred the chicken when it is done, or just leave it.

Tonight we are eating it over rice. I have also read that you can eat it with tortillas and add cheese and lettuce and tomatoes! I tried it already and it is scrumptious! On pinterest, I read that some people like it better day two because it is not as "soupy."


Comments

Popular Posts