memorial day weekend













Each year we fight the tourist and the traffic and make our way to our peaceful end of the island. We share this time with wonderful family, incredible friends and amazing people. I find that it is a time to reflect and to celebrate the wonderful veterans and others who have served our sweet country in times past. Each year on Memorial Day we take a picnic to an island on the boat. We spend the day with loving and caring friends. All people who care about us and we care about them. No drama, no he said, she said... No I don't like them or they did this. All people that love us for who we are and what we stand for. I love this island and the people here. I don't know what I would do without it. We are so lucky to have this as a part of our life. I have grown up here and to include my husband and daughter in our traditions are incredible.

So in closing, I say- take a moment of silence on this memorial day. Think about how you treat people, because one day, they may not be there to say you are sorry to. Never give up.

Love to all~~

~let go laughing

Comments

Popular Posts