bedding

We will go on Friday to buy one of the two... I just fell in love at PB kids today. They even have the canopy to match the girl bedding if it is a girl and a mobile for the boy bedding! Lamps, pillows, all the works! I have a feeling we will have a registry there as well! :) For the girl room, we may even get the curtains that are in the picture because they are so stinkin' cute! I have always loved that owl but didn't want it to be only owls. This way it is owls and the adorable birds plus the trees! I'm in love. And the whales... a-dor-able! Our crib is likely going to be white, but we could always decide on brown if it will look better for the boy room- We have the dresser and my FIL is making the crib this week, so we can decide on the paint later. I think it would look OK on white too though, because in the store it was on a white crib and that's where I fell in love.

Riley Q.


Easton M.


And yes, I gave in and did buy two onsies on major sale at baby gap tonight. I have a feeling I will be going broke in baby gap because the have the most adorable clothes and our baby will be so stinkin' cute in them! I had to leave the mall! lol

Ok- time for dinner and grocery shopping - then game night with the family. :)

let go laughing ~

Comments

Popular Posts