accomplished

Don't you just love those days when you feel like you have gotten so much done! Today, I taught 5 year olds how to go to school from 8-12. Then I...

  • drove to apex to get two new tires
  • had my state inspection done
  • renewed my license plate
  • did laundry
  • unloaded the dishwasher
  • watered all of my plants
  • packed my life for the summer
  • made a tutu for a friend
  • paid the homeowners insurance
  • made dinner/ ate dinner
  • 3 miles on the bike
Now, I am relaxing and watching ABC Family before I shower and put on my pj's. I just wanted to make the list of things I did to make myself proud. Do you ever have a day like that? Not thinking about all of the $$ I had to dish out for being an adult, owning three cars and a home... it's not that bad though! At least the cars are all paid off, right?! Life is good, oh so good.


Anyway, you will find me on island time for the next two months! Hallelujah!

~let go laughing.

I will leave you with the picture below, because this is where you can find me... and my belly this year:






Comments

Popular Posts