22 weeks!



How Far Along: 22 weeks
Size of baby: about 12 inches long and 1 lb - about the size of a papaya!
Total Weight Gain: 14-15 lbs (still on track and happy about it!)
Maternity Clothes: i'm starting to not fit some of my regular pants/ shorts anymore. still in my dresses and swimsuits.
Gender: it's a GIRL!! Riley Quinn
Movement: she's a wild one! her fhr was 160 last week- the dr. told me she was a busy one and i believe it!
Sleep: sleeping great! especially now that it is summer break!
What I miss: i must say i missed the champagne at melissa and ryans wedding last weekend.
Cravings: none really
Symptoms: still nothing. life is good <3
Best Moment this week: katie felt riley kick, you can really see her kicking from the outside now too! We got a vidoe of her moving all around my belly on michales phone, but we can't make it upload. time to buy a video camera! and her daddy picked her out the most adorable bathing suit!

Comments

Popular Posts