27 weeks today- hello third trimester!







How Far Along: 27 weeks - about13 weeks to go
Size of baby: 14 inches long! 2 lbs (many sites vary as to her size at this point...)
Total Weight Gain: 21 lbs still on track, much to my surprise! (and i feel HUGE at this point)
Maternity Clothes: still a little of both - mostly just shirts and dresses that are not maternity though
Gender: it's a GIRL!! Riley Quinn
Movement: still all the time. Sara Jade, my brother in law, James and my MIL all finally felt her this weekend. She's all over the place, all the time. It's too cool to sit/lay and watch my belly move all over the place.
Sleep: it depends if i am waking up to pee 100 times a night or not. The most has been 5 times in one night and some nights I don't wake up at all. I can't figure it out. I drink before bed sometimes and don't wake up at all and if I don't have anything before bed, i seem to wake up more! lol
What I miss: my body
Cravings: none
Symptoms: i did get charlie horses in my legs again last night- but that could be because i tripped and fell over the dog on the way to the bathroom in the middle of the night... lol
Best Moment this week: spending the weekend with good friends and family. riley is going to be such a lucky little girl. oh and finding out we will have a nice place to stay at the beach for the next few years with our riley girl!!!


Comments

Popular Posts