25 weeks!





How Far Along: 25 weeks - 15 weeks to go
Size of baby:
Total Weight Gain: 19ish lbs- just slightly over where i should be according to my BMI- I can't believe it after that 10 days of visitors and celebrating this past two weeks! i'm actually proud of myself!
Maternity Clothes: still a little of both - mostly just shirts and dresses that are not maternity though
Gender: it's a GIRL!! Riley Quinn
Movement: there have been days that i have felt her entire body roll against my stomach. too cool!
Sleep: starting to have a little back pain- not sure if it is from sleeping or not, but it's not horrible.
What I miss: my string bikinis! lol
Cravings: none
Symptoms: still nothing. life is good <3
Best Moment this week: i know this is sad- but knowing that i didn't over do it in the weight section over the 4th makes me SUPER happy! but also being able to feel my little girl so often and listening to her daddy talk to her!

Comments

Popular Posts