26 weeks!





How Far Along: 26 weeks - 14 weeks to go
Size of baby: 14 inches long! (many sites vary as to her size at this point...)
Total Weight Gain: 20lbs still proud of myself! On track to gain about 35 which is right where the Dr. wants me!
Maternity Clothes: still a little of both - mostly just shirts and dresses that are not maternity though
Gender: it's a GIRL!! Riley Quinn
Movement: funny story there- She moves ALL the time. For two days last week when I returned home from the beach she was barely moving (guess she missed the beach)- i got nervous and called and questioned the advice nurse being "that girl." lol - they were super nice and said come in and let us find her on the doppler. of course as soon as i got there and sat on the chair, she kicked the doppler! the best part of this story is mom did the exact same thing with me and i kicked it as soon as she got there. silly girl! already just like her momma!
Sleep: still good- i had a few days of not so great but it was much better after i had a prenatal massage and got the kinks out of my neck.
What I miss: hmm... i guess being able to wear all my clothes. i hate being limited
Cravings: none
Symptoms: still nothing. life is good <3
Best Moment this week: Riley has SO many new adorable clothes and her nursery is coming along wonderfully. we love the chandelier and her new mirror!

Comments

Popular Posts