goodbye, time....hope to see you again soon.


OH my goodness- How busy have I been? And the kiddos haven't even gotten there yet?! We did have dinner sunday night with Matt and Jennifer and Elizabeth. She is growing up so fast and is so fun to be around. Michael and I skipped our "d" weekend and hope to have time to take it on this coming up weekend.

Tomorrow is the first day. I'm excited. They came in yesterday to see the room and meet me. It was nice to see familiar faces and have parents tell me they didn't know what they were going to do if their little ones name wasn't on my list. It made me feel good. Finally, like a part of the school and not the "new teacher" that no one knows. In all the time I will be away from my blog, I will be on my school website. It is still a work in progress, but I love it. My husband has three nights off this week! I can't believe it! It is so awesome to have him home. It wont last. lol. But he did cook me dinner tonight! And he helped me get things ready for my classroom. Yeh- he is pretty awesome.
Hopefully I do not wake up to Ringer trying to dig another tunnel to a different world because of thunder for the third night in a row. What's with that?! Do they make Prozac for dogs??? ***OOOHHH**** ding! ding! ding! I'm ready to be famous- Let's market that! lol

OK- it is obvious that I am slap happy.

goodnight.

~let go laughing.

Comments

Popular Posts