1 week down

Well, the kiddos have not arrived yet. We get to meet them on Monday! Yay! I have spent one of the longest 4 day weeks I can remember cleaning, organizing and decorating my classroom along with sitting in meetings and staff development. Michael even painted a few walls for me! Wednesday was my birthday and it was great. I had so many facebook messages, texts, phone calls and e-mails and everyone at work was so nice. I woke up to a dozen red roses and Last Song which had just come out on DVD the day before! (One of my favorite books AND movies, ever!!!) I have a pretty awesome hubby! I got to work to a card from my team and donuts and then mom and dad brought me lunch. We went to our regular "Mexican night" Wednesday night and Bob and Mary and Nicole brought me balloons! :) It was great. We are celebrating this weekend as well. Other than that, it has been pretty busy for me at work, but nothing worth blogging about. I guess my blogs and life will be pretty boring for the next 10 months. I am very excited to meet my new class though and I think this will be a challenging year but I am looking forward to it. :) That's all for now- I need to sleep!

~let go laughing!



Comments

Popular Posts