big brother 12

... whiny bi***es who cry for attention so everyone around them is supposed to care... oh yes, on that note: Let's get ready for BIG BROTHER 12 !!!
I cannot wait to see what twists and turns they have this year?! I wonder what kind of egotistic whackos they have on there! I read all of the bios this morning. There is most definitely going to be a lot of D-R-A-M-A this season. I notice on cbs.com they have yet to give it a title. Big Brother...??? I wonder what they have up their sleeves? We've already seen secret twins, family that didn't know they were family... forced alliances.... dun dun dun. lol

Brittney thinks she is comparable to Martha Stewart and Kristin Chenoweth???...Ragan expresses his dislike for homophobes in several different interview questions... I agree... I don't like homophobes, but you could have said it ONCE. Yes, Kathy battled cancer, but she is 40... not that 40 is too old to be on the show, but the majority of the others are in their 20's so this should make for some interesting content.

I cannot wait to see these folks in action tonight and see who I want to pull for until the end! Let me know if you are joining me at 8pm to indulge in this big brother 12 saga! :o) I can't wait!!!


love life. let go laughing! ~


Comments

Popular Posts