Riley's 'half' birthday cookout

I just have to share this sweet invitation that I worked on for weeks before I FINALLY got the perfect picture to use.  We are having a cookout and pool party next weekend. We decided to celebrate Riley's half birthday. Technically, her 1/2 birthday is on May 1st 1/2. Lol. But on a more easy calculation it would be April 24th. So... we rounded together and are celebrating on April 29th. I just had to share her adorable invitations. Sorry everyone did not get one! That is why I am sharing here! :)
Riley's half birthday celebration invitation





The front says:

PLEASE JOIN US FOR RILEY'S HALF BIRTHDAY COOKOUT
SUNDAY, APRIL 29th| 2:00 PM
MA-LOLO AND GRANDY'S HOUSE
RSVP to lsoignet@hotmail.com

The back is a picture of Riley that says:

Riley will be SIX months old this month!
Here's yet another reason to celebrate!!!
Please no gifts. It's just for fun!!! :)






I can't wait to share all of the details after the party. I'm heading out today to find the perfect tools to create the perfect decor! We're totally not going all out as that can wait until October! I just can't wait to get all of Riley's little buddies together.  :) 

Comments

Popular Posts