crawling!


So I am not one to brag about my baby... OK, maybe I am. lol- But as a teacher for 4 years, I wont lie, it drove me nuts when parents came in first thing to tell me how advanced their child was. I can promise you I will NOT do that! But anyway- My baby is crawling. No, not a full out super crawler yet, but it's more than just a scoot. Michael and I were not aware that this was so crazy until I posted this video on my October moms message board. They were all blown away saying some of their babes weren't even rolling over yet! One mom even asked if she was really only 4 months old. I have to say I am one proud momma! Riley Q was rolling over from tummy to backand back to tummy before she was 1 month old. Again- I'm a FTM, didn't realize this was "advanced." Ok, I hate that word. Really, I do. So, I'm going to stop using that and just say she is awesome. I mean, duh- She has awesome parents, so why wouldn't she be awesome!? ;)

SO here is the video of Riley Q. doing her shuffle one day shy of 4 months old!




I find this picture hilarious because she just looks so stinkin' tiny-


And here are some more pictures I just wanted to share:




My baby girl is growing up so fast! Slow down, Riley Quinn!!!!



Comments

Popular Posts