Dear Riley... the blog, not the email

11 weeks old.

I never knew how much love and joy one little girl could bring to my life. Walks in the neighborhood, trips to the mall or target to people watch. She is my everything. She is the reason God put me on this earth. I can't even imagine my life without her. She is eleven weeks old. Where has the time gone? I write her frequently at her address, but I wanted to share some about her on here too. Eleven weeks... Thats 51 weeks that she has been with me now. 51 whole weeks that she has been a part of me. The most amazing part of me there has ever been.

Riley, you have already changed so much...


You smile and giggle all the time! I really don't think I have ever known a happier baby. You talk to us and coo and I swear you want to have a conversation! We send uncle Tyler a video every morning. Well, almost every morning. Sometimes we forget. You love your glow worm...


And anywhere we go, you like to be in the Bjorne. Today we went on a nice long walk to the pond and you were actually content in the stroller. It was exciting to finally use your jogging stroller. You looked so stinkin cute in that hat! Even your ma-lolo carries you around in the Bjorne though. You like to face forward now and you chew on the front of it. I think you have a tooth coming in. We will see.


You aren't a huge fan of baths. Sometimes you like it better than others. You used to love it. In fact, your last two have been pretty good. You do not like to be the slightest bit cold... Which is funny, because you are SO warm natured.

You are such a good sleeper, Riley Q. Some nights you sleep from 9:45pm- 9:30am... other nights you wake up between 4 and 5 to eat and go right back to sleep until 8:30-9. Either way, I think daddy and I are lucky. You like your sleep like we do!

Mommy is so excited to be staying home with you. I never knew I would be a stay at home mom at 26. I must say, I am proud of us as a family to have been able to make it work. We saved for a long time to make it happen and we are so thankful. The military helped us a lot. Daddy worked hard as a Marine and was away for a long time to be able to make this happen for us now.

There is so much I want to tell you and not enough words to tell you how much I love you. You are my everything, Riley Quinn.

~let go laughing

Comments

Popular Posts