projects well on the way... photo bomb
|here is the reason we needed a playroom ;)|
Lots of plans ahead for the room! Paint, cushion covers, curtains, canopy/tent and more. This was the first picture I took when she woke up from her nap.
|this is the first phase of operation playroom :)|
- replace blue paint with green to match the scheme of her room now.
- large pink stripe around the center of the room. thicker than the yellow stripe- almost from the yellow stripe to the bottom of the window.
- leaving the bottom beige
- chalkboard paint wall
- take down/ relocate diplomas and Marine corps things
- gallery mounts for her artwork
- green fabric with small white polka dots to cover pillows and do curtains
- couch cover (eventually want a futon or pull out sofa)
- new foam mats to cover the floor (pink and green)
- and oh so much more!
It is nowhere close to what I want the final product to look like and I think it even looks better now that I have somewhat organized it after RQ went to bed, but it just feels nice to have
all of most of her toys in a central location and a place where we can sit and play and I don't have to constantly re-direct her away from the fireplace or electronics... I'm so excited to sit and play with her tomorrow morning while we watch Kelly! :)
|this is our living room back to normal!|
|and this was story time this morning with the three red heads :)|
goodnight- let go laughing~