Dear Riley Quinn - 9 months!



Dear Riley Quinn,
I cannot believe a whole 3/4 of a year have gone by since you have been with us. I am so in love with you and fall more and more in love with you every single day. You have been such a blessing to all of us. It has been a huge month for you! You had your first 4th of July, spent pretty much the entire month (minus about 4 days) at the beach, had your baptism on the island and got lots and lots of loving from everyone. You really missed your daddy when he was home working and you were at the beach, but you had so much fun talking to him on facetime. 
Add caption


You love to sleep in your pack-n-play at the beach house. You sleep so well there. In fact, the last two days we have been home, you are not happy to be back in your room. I don't know why- You are in your own room there too, but maybe you just miss the beach. :( Normally, you are sleeping from 9pm-8ish am and taking two naps each day about an hour to an hour and a half long. You are eating everything mommy and daddy eat now. You absolutely LOVE blueberries, zucchini and squash. You have SEVEN teeth. Four on the top and three on the bottom. 





You love your new playroom at home. Mommy and daddy are working hard to decorate it all pretty for you, but you really don't care and you are happy that all your toys are in there. You also made your first "craft" at story time yesterday with Dillon and Dylan! You made a turtle (of course mommy helped!) and it is on the fridge now. I wish I had gotten a picture of you sitting in the little tiny chair listening to Ms. Ellen read the story to you. It was so stinkin' cute, but made me kinda sad to see how grown you looked. I love you Riley Quinn and I can't say that enough. I can't imagine my life without you. You are my everything, sweet girl. 

I hope you always stay as happy as you are now and share that happiness with everyone just as you do now. I love you sweet girl.


Love,

Mommy

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts