happy friday!

Happy Friday- Another amazing weekend is here! I am about to grab my book and my new pink beach chair and head out into the sun! Hubby will be here any minute. We may take our little Coachy on a boat ride. I took him to the sandbar yesterday and loved it. He loves being on the boat too. I was going to take him this morning again and then I got a call that hubby got off early! Yay. So, I'll wait. It's kinda hard to drive the boat and make sure the dog doesn't jump out after something at the same time anyway. lol. Mom and I made all the curtains and pillows and seat covers for my classroom. They are so cute! I love all of the fabric we picked out. I've started getting my ABC's of 1st grade ready and worked on my school website some. I also got a few of my BEE folders ready for the kids. Only a few more weeks 'til the kiddos are back and someones gotta teach them. Haha. Went to Mexican last nigh with Bodie, Anita, Cecelia and mom. It was good, but nothing special. I was awarded a degree from Bodies school of "tell it like it is," They say I am just like him. Sounds good to me. :) Anyway, I just wanted to say that we only have 83 more days!!! EAS here we come! :) I can't believe the 4 years is almost over, and I couldn't be more ready to live the dream we have been waiting for! A few more years of teaching, then maybe a baby? Maybe not... lol. Civilian life, get ready! Here we come! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts