Dear Riley Quinn- 10 months


wow- ten whole months of beauty

Dear Riley Quinn-

Ten months have gone by since you joined us in this crazy world on October 24, 2011. I still can't believe you have been here that long. At the same time, I feel like you have been with us forever. I cannot imagine my life without you, sweet girl. You are a bomb shell, a diva, a monkey. You are my everything. At your last appt. (9 months and 2 weeks) you were 17.5 lbs and 28.5 inches. Your 8th tooth is popping in right now as you nap. You are wearing size 12-18 month jammies to fit those long legs of yours! You are taking 2 naps a day and they are both anywhere from 1-2 hours. You go to bed at 9, wake up at 7:30 and nap at 11 and 4:30. You are still drinking 4 bottles a day. You even had some real milk last week when you stole your cousin Sadie's sippy cup! 

You are a monkey! You have been walking with your walker for 2 months now. I can't believe you haven't taken off without it yet. But that is OK- You're growing up too fast for me anyway. You can climb an entire flight of stairs and you even turn around and slide back down on your belly. You do that to get off the couch and bed too. You're just too funny. The other day, your daddy put you at the little kids picnic table at Bean Traders. The next thing we know, you climbed on top of it! 

You love story time on Monday's and have such a great time with all of your little buddies. You still love the beach and the pool. You love to take baths too. I think you would stay in the bath tub all day if we would let you! You are a diva when it comes to your milk. If it is not warm, you pretend you are gagging. You love to eat though. Anything we eat- you eat. You love pasta, blueberries, peanut butter toast and goldfish. 

You helped mommy celebrate her 27th birthday last weekend. You even had your first experience at a hibachi restaurant and you helped me blow out my birthday candles! I can't believe you will be having your very own birthday party in just two months!  

I will leave you with some pictures from your tenth month. I love you, sweet girl.

xoxo
Mommy

this was you today. i love you, little stinker.


you love bath time

in your new outfit from gigi- waiting for daddy to get home from work

being a silly monkey

story time with your buddies

being a silly girl

new pajamas in 12-18 month size!

helping mommy blow out her candles

Comments

Popular Posts