Random Thoughts Thursday...


I don't know if there is anyone to link up to with this or not, so I thought I would make my own and you can link up with me if ya want... but I don't really even know how to do that... so yeh.



I want to buy a mega millions lottery ticket.

I wish picking airline tickets wasn't so difficult.

My five month old has been crawling for a month
and is now pulling up onto things and its crazy...

I really want some chocolate chip cookies
right now and I never made them today....

I wish I had my milk filled/ nursing boobs back.

I love that my child is spoiled rotten.
(not only by me, but by everyone)

I really need to get my flowers planted.

I kill everything I plant.

I ate a ham/cheese croissant for breakfast
(i just googled how to spell croissant...)

I had chili cheese fries for lunch...

I considered ice cream for dinner, but went
with pasta, vodka sauce and a glass of wine
instead...

My child could quite possibly
have more clothing than all the real wives of...
wherever those real wives are from.








Comments

Popular Posts