ouch!


So, tonight I started my "working out..." If you can even call it that. I got my ab roller out of the shed and my yoga mat. I'm not gonna lie, my abs hurt like a biatch already. How out of shape am I?! When the breast feeding/pumping ending and Christmas festivities began, I added another 2 lbs to the 3 I had left, leaving me with 5 measly pounds to shed. Come on you stupid 5 lbs! I did, however buy a pair of jeans at banana republic in a 28! woohoo! It was nice to buy jeans in my pre-pregnancy size. There is a slight muffin top, but hey- if I unbutton them you can't see it and that's what I am working on now! Anyway- can you believe tomorrow is Christmas eve?! We celebrated yesterday in Charlotte with Michael's family. Last night when we got home, Riley went to bed at 11 and slept until I woke her up at 9:15 this morning! It was awesome! She had fun meeting her new cousin and spending the day there. She was exhausted.

This morning we sold the miata. First person to look at it bought it for our offering price! It was bittersweet to see it go. I have only had it for about a year and a half and it was so fun to take the top down and drive that stick shift. When Michael called to say he sold it, Mom and I were at Babies R Us and she was like "you aren't even sad about it." Nope, because it means awesome things for my life right now! Me and Riley went on a mall date this morning (before the car sold) with Liz and Dylan. It was so fun and I cannot wait for next Christmas when they are both running around and playing together! It will be a blast!

I also went to Target this morning after we left Dylan and Liz. If you live in the RDU area and need a good pharmacy- definitely move your Rx's to the Target at southpoint. They are so awesome and helpful. Speaking of Rx's- Michael finally got some meds for his cold that he has had since Thanksgiving! Hmm... anymore fun stuff today... oh yes! I got a cake pop maker from my secret santa with Michael's siblings! It is AWESOME! I made yellow cake pops (dyed green, of course!) and dipped them in white chocolate with red and green sprinkles for the Christmas Eve part tomorrow night! Then, I made corn bread with jalepenos in it in the cake pop maker too. It's too cool. Tomorrow, I am making pigs in a blanket for the party too. I am so excited to be back in the kitchen again. I just can't wait to start making Riley's baby food.
Riley's Christmas outfit came in the mail JUST IN TIME today. Ma-lolo ordered it the day after thanksgiving! She also got a ton of hats and HUGE bows! It's adorable. She will likely have several outfit changes in the next two days!




Well- my brother is almost home from NYC and mom and dad have gone to pick him up. I am going to go see him and Uncle and Summer are coming back to spend the night. Hubby is home from work and Riley is all tucked in her crib, fast asleep. LIFE. IS. GOOD!!!


~let got laughing!


Comments

Popular Posts