37 weeks !!! Riley is full term!







How Far Along: 37 weeks !!! full term and only 21 days til the due date~!
What's your guess on her arrival???
Size of baby: around 19 inches long and around 6lbs
(average size of a baby at this point)
Total Weight Gain: 27lbs - down 1lb with my calculations and down 2 lbs with the dr.'s scale.
maybe that means she is coming soon? idk.
Maternity Clothes: not so many this week because it has gotten cold. found some old pants that fit and cardigans!
Gender: it's a GIRL!! Riley Quinn
Movement: she's a wild one!
Sleep: it's been a good week for sleeping- still peeing a lot though. lol
What I miss: my body and all my cute fall clothes that aren't fitting right at the moment
Cravings: none
Symptoms: just a lot of peeing still. some bh too!
Best moment this week: spending time with my family

Comments

Popular Posts