17 months

Even though technically the 24th isn't until tomorrow... I am writing today anyway. The photo is from the 24th. I promise!

March 24, 2013

Dear Riley Quinn,

MY gracious! I can keep saying "it's been the best ___ months of my life" and I so mean that, but I'm sure you already know that! You are my world little girl. Daddy and I are so proud of you. You learn new things every single day. You make me smile so big and I can't even put into words how much I love you. Every second spent with you is nothing short of incredible. I was telling daddy yesterday that after next month you are closer to TWO than one and that makes me a little sad. Please stop growing up so quickly!

 photo DSC_0712.jpg


 photo DSC_0676.jpg


Here are some facts about you right now:


  • Favorite food: strawberries
  • You drink enough milk that we could totally have a dairy farm and still run out
  • You love splashing in the bath and kicking and screaming and smiling
  • You have made lots of friends at gymnastics and come so far- we are working on "jump" and it is so cute watching you try. You squat down and pop your body up, standing on your toes- You are almost there!
  • You are so SILLY!
  • You are hanging on the uneven bars and working on spinning around them
  • Two naps a day: 11:30/4:00
  • You go to bed between 9 and 10 and you get up between 8 and 9
  • You LOVE to play outside- when you wake up from naps you go to the door and scream until we take you out there
  • You go to the fridge and sign "bubbles" because they are on top... over and over and over and over- I'd say you love bubbles
  • You love to watch Princess Sofia on the DVR and read about six million books every night before bed
  • You can navigate through all of your apps on the ipad and the phones... scary!
  • Coach is your best friend
  • You can have a pony tail now and you wear bows in it and it is so stinkin cute!
  • You have gone poop in your big girl potty twice now- Nothing consistent - we're not pushing it. Just getting you used to it and you like to sit on it before your bath 
  • You start swim lesson on April 9th! So excited!
  • You love the ergo and ride on my back at the mall, Target, on walks... anywhere really
  • You are going to be on tv! We filmed for a commercial this week on ABC!
  • Your facial expressions are AMAZING

 photo DSC_0595-1.jpg

 photo DSC_0612.jpg

I love you sweet girl. To the moon and back!

xoxo
What a difference a year makes!
-Mommy



Comments

Popular Posts