|March 24, 2013|
Dear Riley Quinn,
MY gracious! I can keep saying "it's been the best ___ months of my life" and I so mean that, but I'm sure you already know that! You are my world little girl. Daddy and I are so proud of you. You learn new things every single day. You make me smile so big and I can't even put into words how much I love you. Every second spent with you is nothing short of incredible. I was telling daddy yesterday that after next month you are closer to TWO than one and that makes me a little sad. Please stop growing up so quickly!
Here are some facts about you right now:
- Favorite food: strawberries
- You drink enough milk that we could totally have a dairy farm and still run out
- You love splashing in the bath and kicking and screaming and smiling
- You have made lots of friends at gymnastics and come so far- we are working on "jump" and it is so cute watching you try. You squat down and pop your body up, standing on your toes- You are almost there!
- You are so SILLY!
- You are hanging on the uneven bars and working on spinning around them
- Two naps a day: 11:30/4:00
- You go to bed between 9 and 10 and you get up between 8 and 9
- You LOVE to play outside- when you wake up from naps you go to the door and scream until we take you out there
- You go to the fridge and sign "bubbles" because they are on top... over and over and over and over- I'd say you love bubbles
- You love to watch Princess Sofia on the DVR and read about six million books every night before bed
- You can navigate through all of your apps on the ipad and the phones... scary!
- Coach is your best friend
- You can have a pony tail now and you wear bows in it and it is so stinkin cute!
- You have gone poop in your big girl potty twice now- Nothing consistent - we're not pushing it. Just getting you used to it and you like to sit on it before your bath
- You start swim lesson on April 9th! So excited!
- You love the ergo and ride on my back at the mall, Target, on walks... anywhere really
- You are going to be on tv! We filmed for a commercial this week on ABC!
- Your facial expressions are AMAZING
I love you sweet girl. To the moon and back!
|What a difference a year makes!|