Newborn Session- Baby Brady

This was one of my favorite sessions to date. A family friend sent me a message on Thursday evening wanting to know when I would be back on the island. To her luck (and mine!) I was there! The following morning she brought 2 week old Brady for me to meet and capture moments that she can save for a lifetime. He was absolutely precious. You would never guess by the number of sleepy poses I captured that he was really very alert and awake for most of the session. He was induced into a milk coma for many! He was precious and I would love to get my hands on some more little ones to do some photos. Here are a few of my favorites from Brady's session! Enjoy~







Please take a look and LIKE my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/lesphotographyandmore



~let go laughing




Comments

Popular Posts