for ALL new moms!

Ok, I have SO much I could blog about. I would like to first say that we may have finally *fingers crossed* gotten Riley Q. back to her normal self with the eating situations. Long story and I will explain later.

This blog is to share with all new moms. Yes, you may think it is BS, but my hubby and I pretty much believe it and know for sure it works with our little one. Have you ever heard of the Dunstan Baby Language? Basically, our babies are talking to us. Although some of the sounds are VERY similar, once you listen for them and really listen closely, you will hear the difference and know what your baby wants/ needs most of the time. The one we use/ hear most often is "Neh." It helps us decipher the difference between when something is wrong and when she is hungry,

Here is a video to help you understand. It is TOTALLY worth your time. Hopefully this helps you understand what your little one needs. No, I am sure it is not 100% correct, but it has definitely been helpful to us! Good luck!

* Neh=”I’m hungry”
* Owh=”I’m sleepy”
* Heh=”I’m experiencing discomfort”
* Eair=”I have lower gas”
* Eh=”I need to burp”


Comments

Popular Posts