4 weeks and 4 days

I'm 4.5 weeks!
(this picture was taken the morning we found out- just to compare with
and know what i need to get back to! lol)
Still soooooo early. But here we go!




Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 4.5 weeks!
Size of baby: The bean is the size of a poppy seed
Total Weight Gain/Loss: nothing measurable so far (thank goodness) (122lbs)
Maternity Clothes: not yet
Gender: It's a __________!!!! lol. My gut feeling is girl... Michaels gut feeling is boy SOOOO... we will see! We will be happy either way with a healthy baby.
Movement: come on... it's a poppy seed! lol
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good! Missing lots of my tv shows at night. thank goodness for DVR!
What I miss: Nothing really - maybe the hot tub since we are at snowshoe!
Cravings: I just like to eat
Symptoms: just some cramping earlier in the week (growing uterus) and sleepy.
Best Moment this week: taking walks with michael here at snowshoe.

Comments

Popular Posts