miserable people

So, I used to keep a quote notebook and I would love to find that! I seriously love looking up quotes and song lyrics. Music is such a huge part of my life. I would love to write a song one day. A quote I have come across lately is this:

"Most people would rather be certain they're miserable than risk being happy."


How true is this?! I promise, that is not my life. lol. Michael and I are always laughing about something. Again, yes, things are hard- very hard. Work couldn't be more difficult at this time, but I try my best to be positive and work my hardest. It can't be changed, so why complain? Well, I will complain about the fact that I am getting student number 25 tomorrow. AAHHH! Ok. complaining over. lol. I have a job!

I think the miserable people need to move on. Can you believe the man who killed his whole family and then himself? He had to have been miserable. The poor, poor soul and his poor family. It is so sad. How about the man who randomly shot two handguns injuring 31 and killing 12 at Fort Hood today. Again, a miserable person. Believe me, I know several miserable people who you never hear anything positive come from... but to be THAT miserable? To take another human life? I will never understand that.

Pray for those families and those who were lost.

Let go laughing.

Comments

Popular Posts