I'm back!





It's been over a YEAR since my last blog post! Yikes! Sorry, RQ. Clearly, I have too much catching up to do to even try... Let's try a quick recap since last July.

My photography business is totally blossoming and surpassing any dreams I ever had for it over at Lauren Soignet Photography. I even shared a studio with my amazing friend, Heidi for a few months! I worked 10 hours a week last year as a first grade intervention teacher from November-May and will be returning at the end of this month as a second grade intervention teacher 9 hours a week for this school year. Riley Quinn has grown OH so much! She did another year at the Little Gym and has now started at Superior Gymnastics. She is also in swim lessons and has advanced to a level 3! We went to Myrtle Beach for a convention in May and loved being at a different beach for a few days with a pool and full service bar by the ocean but we really missed our island! We took our trip to Vegas in June for a Domino's convention and it was awesome as usual. Riley Quinn loved the airplane ride and had a ball in the cabanas and pools. Riley and I spent another amazing summer on Topsail and are already sad it went by too quickly, but we are ready for fall! We leave for Disney World to celebrate Riley Quinn turning THREE in 38 days! How is that possible?!


Not too much to blog about today, I just wanted to get back in the swing of things because I cannot wait to blog my way through Disney and our entire RV trip there and back! We started mapping out our trip tonight and the RV parks we are going to stay in! I hate I didn't blog Vegas and maybe I will go back and try to dig up some photos to get one down since I use this blog now as somewhat of a "baby book."

For now, a simple photo dump to take you through the last year in a flash!

xoxo






















Comments

Popular Posts