A December to Remember

A lot has happened this month. It snowed 3 times before the first official day of winter! (December 4th, December 16th and December 18th). Mom and I visited Tyler in NYC! It was a super fun mother/daughter trip. Michael was promoted to supervisor of Tylaur, Inc. I am very proud of him. He works so hard every day. Sometimes 12-16 hour days and several in a row. He has the work ethic that my daddy does and I know he will succeed greatly in the business. He has already done so much for the company and been recognized and is teaching classes to franchisees! Go Michael!! I did several photo shoots too. It was very cool getting cards in the mail with pictures that I took! School has been going well. My kiddos did a wonderful performance after we missed a day of school and rehearsal due to snow. I did a podcast for wake co. with my principal. You can find it on the cover of wake. co.s website. :) We lost my sweet cousin the Monday before Christmas. It was a very hard time for my family. She battled with many difficulties in her life and is in a much better place now, but we all miss her very much. I had our first annual Christmas Eve brunch at our house. It was very nice. I served bagels with cream cheese, smoked salmon and capers with yogurt parfaits, breakfast casserole and chocolate chip waffles. Then we opened presents with Michael's family and had a lovely day before we went over to mom and dads for their annual Christmas Eve Open House. I love new traditions! Christmas was beautiful and we even had our first white Christmas! It snowed (AGAIN) around 7pm and we were so excited that it started to cover the ground so quickly! We ran outside to play in it. We got about 6.5 inches here at the house. It is almost gone today. It stayed around for a long time. We even made a snowman who is still standing in the front yard. The high on Saturday is 65 though, so I am guessing they will be gone. The house is cleaned up and we have had a very relaxing day. It has been nice. So how was that for my very short and sweet update on December?!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Lilly's baptism
Melissa's pictures for her website
Andrew's Christmas card photos
Elizabeth's Christmas card photos

Comments

Popular Posts