don't forget the whipped cream!
Michael and I were in a "savings" battle at the grocery store today. :) When we came to the bottle of Reddi wip - whipped cream to go with my pumpkin pies, it was $4.99! So we looked for the HT brand... $3.99. Ok, a good dollar cheaper! Buttttt... I decided I would make my own. We left the store with a pint of whipping cream for a whopping $2.75! I spent a good 5 minutes making it and it tastes BETTER than the $4.99 whipped cream!
- put the bowl and mixer in the freezer to chill
- mix 1 cup of whipping cream until it begins to show thickness
- add 1 Tbs of sugar and 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- mix on high until desired thickness
- add to your favorite dessert and enjoy!