1 week post baby belly-




1 week post baby. My mother in law suggested I do pictures this way. Not likely I will do them weekly, but I just thought this would sum up the pregnancy! I gained a total of 29 lbs and I have now lost 17. I have 12 lbs to go! Although, my pre-pregnancy weight was an all time low for me and the weight I am right now is a weight I have been before. I would be happy to lose just 10 lbs at this point. I managed to get ONE stretch mark, TWO days before Riley Quinn arrived. Too funny. It isn't bad though and I'm sure it will be less noticeable as time goes on. Michael says I am the only one who notices it now. Time to wake up my baby girl that has been sleeping for 4.5 hrs and feed her so we can go to her 1 week dr. appt. Of course there will be an update on that coming soon!!!

:)

Comments

Popular Posts