the "everything" appt.


The dr. appt. went well. My placenta has moved out of the way and cleared Riley girl for a v. delivery. I have only gained 28 lbs and the Dr. said that was "perfect." His words, not mine. I saw Dr. Hardison again for the first time since my very first appt. I really like him. He checked my cervix and said it was "waaaay back there." Which is normal, everyone's anatomy is different. It was kinda funny when he said "it probably feels like I am trying to check your tonsils and not your cervix." Ummm. yes. it. did. LOL. He also said that as far as he could tell (since it is so far back) that he "thinks it is still closed, but that also doesn't mean she can't come tomorrow." It was hard to get a decent picture on the ultrasound because of how far along I am. It was cool to see her again though and they did promise me she is still a girl. I also got the "OB patient only" flu shot and had my group b strep test. Like I said... it was the appt. for everything. Lol. My arm is quite sore this morning from the shot, but I will survive. I did sleep like a baby last night. It was fabulous. Hoping Riley girl sleeps as well as her mommy did from night 1. Mom says I never slept for less than 6.5 hours!

That's about all for now. I have to get ready for work. I had a wonderful dinner with wonderful friends last night. It was so nice to catch up. And, K is throwing me a small baby "brunch" on Saturday. I'm excited for more girl time. Happy Thursday, everyone!

~let go laughing!

Comments

Popular Posts